After many different attempts to organise this blog, the chapters and text, including researching themes, several types of drop-menus, two series plugins and a bunch of other things, I have decided to go old-school.
Here’s the book, in order from start to end. Just click the links and you’ll be where you want to be.
Fitzroy North, November 2010
The Grand Adventures of Daisy Donnie
Random Access Memories
- Fire with fire – Daisy meets some old friends and goes on an explosive road-trip
- Confinement – Donnie finds himself tied-up and about to meet his maker
- Harem Scarem – Donnie is the consort of Colonel Panix and meets The King of Rock and Roll
- Cake and Eat It – Daisy is on a rooftop in Melbourne and things get worse from there
- My Little Pony – Marcus is a police horse, Panix is an unfriendly Giant and The King of Rock and Roll is missing with a splotchy skinned pretender on the throne
- Nighty Night – Donnie goes for a walk around the city; his objective: to get up the noses of the BSD and the Sisterhood
- The Politics of Thought – Daisy is a Traitor to the Sisterhood, and Miss Rook has her in her target-sights
- Wine, Women and War – A bottle of wine, a confrontation and doom await Donnie. All in a day’s work really
- The Secret of the Lost Gavel – Elvis Presley and Reality TV. What else could Donnie wish for?
- The Middle child of The Secret of the Lost Gavel – Donnie wished for a quiet life. What he got was a wrestling whitewash
- When Seafood Bites Back – Daisy meets a suave 60′s secret agent and has a date with destiny
- Christmas Crackers – Donnie learns about children and technology
- The Return of The Lost Gavel – Punk Rock reality television with Pope Perilous IV
- The Secret of the Lost Gavel: A new Pope – Revelations and other related adjectives abound in the final part of the saga
- Porn Again – Donnie finds himself on a porn movie set and things go downhill from there - Part 1 |Part 2
- Porn Free – An alliance, a needle-gun and a good aim leave Donnie alone and running out of time and luck. But who really are Madame Pink and Monsieur Bleu anyway? - Part 1 | Part 2
- Pornography – Daisy and Donnie remember their childhood trauma, Elvis meets an old friend. But will all be revealed? - Part 1 | Part 2 | Part 3 | Part 4
- Elvis has left the building – Is it really all over for the dynamic quadruple?
- Epilogue – An airport and a pair of sunglasses – what more does a man need?